Perfect Pairs European Blackjack Gold Table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
Perfect Pairs Multi-Hand Blackjack Gold
Go to the game
is a European blackjack variation from the well-known developer, Microgaming. You will be able to place an optional side bet with winning prospects up to 30 to 1. Played with two decks of 52 cards, you will have five positions to place bets and play against the house only. Each of these positions have an additional side bet, meaning a total of 10 bets can be placed in each round.
This stylish and sophisticated table game adds a new dimension to the typical European Blackjack rules, by including the intriguing and optional Perfect Pair side bet. This special side bet rewards the player depending on the whether the first two cards dealt to the player form a Perfect Pair (same suit and value), a colored pair (same value and color), a mixed pair (same value, different suit).
Multi-Hand Perfect Pairs European Blackjack Basic Rules:
• The dealer stands on any 17.
• It is allowed to make a split only once per hand
• An ace and a ten-value card in a hand formed after a split are considered to be 21 instead of blackjack.
• It is allowed to double on a hard 9, 10 or 11.
• The box plays after a double.
• It is prohibited to double after a split.
• The split of ten-value cards with various ranks is prohibited.
• If the box has eleven cards without bust, it wins automatically.
• It is allowed to take insurance if the dealer has a face up ace.
• It is prohibited to surrender.
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Multi-Hand Perfect Pairs Blackjack Gold would help us making Turks&CaicosGames more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!