Multihand Atlantic City Blackjack Table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
Microgaming’s version of Atlantic City Blackjack involves 8 decks of 52 cards that are re-shuffled at the start of every game. Like in the single-hand version, what sets this game apart from other blackjack options is the Late Surrender feature and its card stack size.
Go to the game
How to Play Multi-Hand Atlantic City Blackjack
Eight ordinary 52-card decks without jokers are used in Multi-Hand Atlantic City Blackjack Gold Series. The dealer shuffles the cards before each deal.It is allowed to wager on one-five hands.
• The croupier deals two cards to himself facing up one of them and checks for blackjack if the cards are an ace or a ten.
• The dealer stands on any 17.
• It is allowed to double on any two cards.
• It is allowed to double hands made after a split.
• It is allowed to split the cards of the same value, even if they have various ranks (for example, a queen and a king).
• It is allowed to make a split up to three times on a box.
• It is allowed to split aces only ones and one card can be added to each of them.
• Blackjack can not be formed after a split (considered to be a 21).
• It is allowed to surrender.
• The insurance against the dealer's blackjack is offered for each box independently.
Payouts in Atlantic City Blackjack Gold are made according to the standard multipliers. The ordinary winning box is paid 1:1. The multiplier for blackjack is 3:2. Insurance is paid 2:1.
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Multi-Hand Atlantic City Blackjack Gold Series would help us making Turks&CaicosGames more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!