Multi-Hand Blackjack table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
Multi-Hand Blackjack offers the same sophistication and style as the single hand Blackjacks; however providing you with the option to play a maximum of 5 hands as opposed to 1.
Go to the game
You can change the number of hands played at any time by clicking the clear button and placing new bets.
Multi-Hand Blackjack Basic Rules:
• 5 decks are used and shuffled after each hand.
• The dealer deals your two cards face up but their hand is dealt one card face up. Second card is dealt after all hands are complete.
• The dealer must stand on all 17 point hands (hard and soft).
• You can double on any first 2 cards and you can split same cards.
• Aces can only be split once.
• If you split on Aces, you will only be dealt one card to each Ace
• Blackjack pays 3:2
• Double allowed on 9, 10, and 11.
• All ties are a push
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Multi-Hand Blackjack would help us making Turks&CaicosGames more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!