Double Exposure Blackjack Gold Series Table (Microgaming) table (Microgaming)
The Gold Series Double Exposure Blackjack game is just another in an interesting series of blackjack variations designed by Microgaming, which has a well-established reputation as the worldwide leader in online gaming software. With first-rate graphics, ambient and game sounds, along with player options that include the ability to control the speed of the game, this is a game that is intriguing and well worth investigating.
Go to the game
How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack Gold Series
• The croupier deals to himself two face up cards.
• The dealer hits on a soft 17 and stands on a hard 17.
• If the scores are equal, the dealer wins (the only exception is the fact that the user's blackjack beats the dealer's blackjack).
• It is allowed to make a double on a hard 9, 10 or 11.
• It is allowed to double after a split.
• The split can be made three times till the formation of four hands on a box.
• It is allowed to split two different ten-value cards.
• Aces can be resplit.
• One card is added to each split ace.
• Blackjack can not be formed after a split (considered to be a 21).
Your feedback about Microgaming`s Double Exposure Gold would help us making Turks&CaicosGames more interesting and useful for our customers, so please rate this game. Your opinion is very valuable to us!